The members of the board of directors, which includes non-executive directors and executive directors, are voted by corporate shareholders.
Non-executive directors: responsible for providing a vision of Business Strategies. As the leadership of the organization, they are paying attention on monitoring and controlling the projects by lending their talents and experience.
Executive directors: promote Management Strategy perform Business Strategies.
All members will implement the following authorities by virtue of their talents and experience.
● Formulate policies and goals;
● Make sure the company has adequate financial resources;
● Plan the company's annual budget;
● Take responsibility for the performance of the company;
● Set wages and other incentives for management group.